Package: libgegl-dev ( 1:0.2.0-dmo8 )
Generic Graphics Library (development files).
GEGL (Generic Graphics Library) is a graph based image processing framework.
GEGLs original design was made to scratch GIMPs itches for a new compositing and processing core. This core is being designed to have minimal dependencies and a simple well defined API.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to libgegl-dev
- dep: libbabl-dev (>=0.1.10)
- Dynamic, any to any, pixel format conversion library (development files)
- dep: libgegl-0.2-0 (=1:0.2.0-dmo8)
- Generic Graphics Library
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>=2.16.1)
- Development files for the GLib library