Package: leechcraft-azoth ( 0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1 )
Modular IM client for LeechCraft
This package contains the core of the Azoth plugin (the modular IM client for LeechCraft) and its own sub-plugins:
- acetamide (IRC protocol support)
- adiumstyles (Support for Adium styles)
astrality (Support for protocols provided by Telepathy) Telepathy is also hight modular system, you can use these modules:
- butterfly (MSN connection manager)
- haze (Connection manager based on libpurple) Libpurple (pidgin) currently supports such protocols:
- rakia (SIP connection manager)
- salut (Provides Link-local Jabber functionality)
- autopaste (Automatic paste of long messages to pastebins)
- autoidler (Automatic changing of status according to idle time)
- chathistory (History storage)
- depester (Conference ignore plugin) This plugin allows one to ignore messages from selected multiuser chatroom participants, blocking both general messages in the room and private messages.
- embedmedia (Embeds media files in the chat window) This plugin allows one to show various media objects (like videos from the YouTube service) directly in the chat window.
- herbicide (Basic antispam plugin)
- hili (Custom highlights) This plugin allows one to customize the highlight settings in multiuser chatrooms in Azoth. Highlights could be triggered by a plain string or by a regular expression.
- isterique (Plugin for decapitalizing all-caps text)
- juick (Plugin for the Juick.com service) This package contains Juick.com microblogging service plugin that enhances the experience of using the service.
- lastseen (Plugin for keeping track of the date of contacts being online)
- metacontacts (Support for metacontacts)
- modnok (Plugin for rendering and displaying LaTeX formulas)
- nativeemoticons (Support for emoticons packs) This plugin adds support for "standard" emoticons to Azoth.
- otroid (Support Off-the-Record messaging)
- p100q (Plugin for psto.net service) This package contains psto.net microblogging service plugin that enhances the experience of using the service.
- rosenthal (Spellchecker plugin)
- standardstyles (Standard styling support) Standard styling plugin that provides support for default (and pretty unimpressive) themes for chat windows.
- vader (Support for the MRIM protocol)
- xoox (XMPP/Jabber support) This package contains the XMPP protocol plugin for Azoth, based on the QXmpp library.
- xtazy (Plugin for publishing current tune) This plugin allows one to publish current user tune. MPRIS-compatible players and standard files are supported as sources of information about current tune.
zheet (libmsn-based Windows Live protocol support)
LeechCraft is a free modular "Internet client" application.
LeechCraft allows one to browse the web, read RSS/Atom feeds, download files via BitTorrent, HTTP, FTP and Direct Connect, automatically stream, download or play podcasts and other media files and much more.
Other Packages Related to leechcraft-azoth
- dep: libc6 (>=2.4)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>=1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libhunspell-1.3-0
- spell checker and morphological analyzer (shared library)
- dep: libleechcraft-util0.5.0 (>=0.5.90+dfsg)
- Common library for LeechCraft
- dep: libleechcraft-xmlsettingsdialog0.3.0 (>=0.5.90+dfsg)
- Dynamic settings dialog builder for LeechCraft
- dep: libmsn0.3 (>=4.1~)
- high-level C++ library for MSN Messenger [runtime]
- dep: libotr2 (>=3.2.1)
- Off-the-Record Messaging library
- dep: libqca2 (>=2.0.2)
- libraries for the Qt Cryptographic Architecture
- dep: libqt4-dbus (>=4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 D-Bus module
- dep: libqt4-network (>=4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 network module
- dep: libqt4-sql (>=4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 SQL module
- dep: libqt4-xml (>=4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>=4:4.8.0)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>=4:4.8.0)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libqtwebkit4 (>=2.1.0~2011week13)
- Web content engine library for Qt
- dep: libqxmpp0
- QXmpp library for XMPP client and server applications
- dep: libstdc++6 (>=4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtelepathy-qt4-2 (>=0.9.1)
- Telepathy framework - Qt 4 library
- dep: leechcraft-core (=0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1)
- Core executable of LeechCraft
- sug: telepathy-butterfly
- sug: telepathy-rakia
- SIP connection manager for the Telepathy framework
- sug: telepathy-salut
- Link-local XMPP connection manager for the Telepathy framework