Package: leechcraft-historyholder ( 0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1 )
Links for leechcraft-historyholder
History keeper for LeechCraft
This package contains a history keeper that stores information about finished downloads and similar events.
LeechCraft is a free modular "Internet client" application.
LeechCraft allows one to browse the web, read RSS/Atom feeds, download files via BitTorrent, HTTP, FTP and Direct Connect, automatically stream, download or play podcasts and other media files and much more.
Other Packages Related to leechcraft-historyholder
- dep: libc6 (>=2.2.5)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>=1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libleechcraft-util0.5.0 (>=0.5.90+dfsg)
- Common library for LeechCraft
- dep: libqtcore4 (>=4:4.8.0)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>=4:4.8.0)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>=4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: leechcraft-core (=0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1)
- Core executable of LeechCraft
- dep: leechcraft-provider-searchesview
- Displays list of opened tabs, with navigation between them