Package: leechcraft-shellopen ( 0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1 )
Links for leechcraft-shellopen
Support for opening files with external apps in LeechCraft
This package contains module that adds an option to open files and handle entities with external applications. For example, you may choose to open a video file with your favorite media player instead of LC's one.
LeechCraft is a free modular "Internet client" application.
LeechCraft allows one to browse the web, read RSS/Atom feeds, download files via BitTorrent, HTTP, FTP and Direct Connect, automatically stream, download or play podcasts and other media files and much more.
Other Packages Related to leechcraft-shellopen
- dep: libc6 (>=2.4)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>=1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libleechcraft-util0.5.0 (>=0.5.90+dfsg)
- Common library for LeechCraft
- dep: libqtcore4 (>=4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>=4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>=4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: leechcraft-core (=0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1)
- Core executable of LeechCraft