Package: leechcraft-advancednotifications ( 0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1 )
Links for leechcraft-advancednotifications
Advanced Notifications framework for LeechCraft
This plugin provides support for the notifications framework of the same name. It supports various notifiers like visual notifications, audio notifications, tray notifications and custom command execution.
It also allows one to define a list of rules for the events to be matched with, thus providing fine-grained notifications configuration for different events. For example, one could make it notify about IM messages from "Personal" group using all available methods, and notify about every message in a chosen conference using only visual notifications.
Advanced Notifications module contains a default set of rules pretty suitable for average use cases.
LeechCraft is a free modular "Internet client" application.
LeechCraft allows one to browse the web, read RSS/Atom feeds, download files via BitTorrent, HTTP, FTP and Direct Connect, automatically stream, download or play podcasts and other media files and much more.
Other Packages Related to leechcraft-advancednotifications
- dep: libc6 (>=2.1.3)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>=1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libleechcraft-util0.5.0 (>=0.5.90+dfsg)
- Common library for LeechCraft
- dep: libleechcraft-xmlsettingsdialog0.3.0 (>=0.5.90+dfsg)
- Dynamic settings dialog builder for LeechCraft
- dep: libqt4-declarative (>=4:4.7.0~rc1)
- Qt 4 Declarative module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>=4:4.7.0~beta2)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>=4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>=4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: leechcraft-core (=0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1)
- Core executable of LeechCraft
- sug: leechcraft-provider-mediaplayer
- Music Player for LeechCraft