Package: leechcraft-otlozhu ( 0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1 )
Links for leechcraft-otlozhu
(Getting Things Done style) TODO manager for LeechCraft
This package contains the Otlozhu module, GTD-inspired TODO manager.
The Getting Things Done method rests on the idea that a person needs to move tasks out of the mind by recording them externally, so the mind is free from the job of remembering the tasks that need to be completed. One can then concentrate on performing the tasks, instead of remembering.
More detail: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getting_Things_Done
LeechCraft is a free modular "Internet client" application.
LeechCraft allows one to browse the web, read RSS/Atom feeds, download files via BitTorrent, HTTP, FTP and Direct Connect, automatically stream, download or play podcasts and other media files and much more.
Other Packages Related to leechcraft-otlozhu
- dep: libc6 (>=2.4)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>=1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libleechcraft-util0.5.0 (>=0.5.90+dfsg)
- Common library for LeechCraft
- dep: libqtcore4 (>=4:4.7.0~beta1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>=4:4.8.0)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>=4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: leechcraft-core (=0.5.90+dfsg-0+nmu1)
- Core executable of LeechCraft