Package: gegl ( 1:0.2.0-dmo8 )
Generic Graphics Library Test Program.
GEGL (Generic Graphics Library) is a graph based image processing framework.
GEGLs original design was made to scratch GIMPs itches for a new compositing and processing core. This core is being designed to have minimal dependencies and a simple well defined API.
This package contains a test program.
Other Packages Related to gegl
- dep: libc6 (>=2.4)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libgegl-0.2-0 (>=0.2.0)
- Generic Graphics Library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>=2.28.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libspiro0 (>=20071029)
- library for curve design