Package: gegl ( 0.2.0+git20130219-1ppa1~precise1 )
Generic Graphics Library Test Program
GEGL (Generic Graphics Library) is a graph based image processing framework.
GEGLs original design was made to scratch GIMPs itches for a new compositing and processing core. This core is being designed to have minimal dependencies and a simple well defined API.
This package contains a test program.
Other Packages Related to gegl
- dep: libc6 (>=2.4)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libgegl-0.2-0 (>=0.1.8)
- Generic Graphics Library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>=2.28.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libspiro0
- a library for curve design