Package: uget ( 2.0.1-0+nmu1ppa1~precise1 )
easy-to-use download manager written in GTK+
Uget (formerly urlgfe) is a simple, lightweight and easy-to-use download manager. It provides the following features:
- Resume downloads.
- Queue downloads.
- Classify downloads in categories.
- Mozilla Firefox integration (through Flashgot plugin).
- Clipboard monitoring.
- Import downloads import from HTML files.
- Batch download.
It also can be launched from the command line.
Other Packages Related to uget
- dep: libc6 (>=2.15)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libcairo2 (>=1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libcurl3 (>=7.16.2-1)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>=2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>=2.28.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>=0.10.0)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>=3.0.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libnotify4 (>=0.7.0)
- sends desktop notifications to a notification daemon
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>=1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text (transitional package)
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>=1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries