Package: libgegl-dev ( 0.2.0+git20130219-1ppa1~precise1 )
Generic Graphics Library (development files)
GEGL (Generic Graphics Library) is a graph based image processing framework.
GEGLs original design was made to scratch GIMPs itches for a new compositing and processing core. This core is being designed to have minimal dependencies and a simple well defined API.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to libgegl-dev
- dep: libbabl-dev (>=0.1.6)
- Dynamic, any to any, pixel format conversion library (development files)
- dep: libgegl-0.2-0 (=0.2.0+git20130219-1ppa1~precise1)
- Generic Graphics Library
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>=2.16.1)
- Development files for the GLib library