Package: pxfw ( 0.7.2-4+nmu1ppa1~precise1 )
Plextor firmware updater
QPxTool gives you access to all available Quality Checks (Q-Checks) on written and blank media, that are available for your drive. This will help you to find the right media and the optimized writing speed for your hardware, which will increase the chance for a long data lifetime.
This package contains pxfw, a firmware flash program for Plextor optical drives.
Other Packages Related to pxfw
- dep: libqpx0 (=0.7.2-4+nmu1ppa1~precise1)
- CD/DVD quality checker (shared libraries)
- dep: qpxtool
- CD/DVD quality checker
- dep: libc6 (>=2.3.4)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>=1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>=4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3