Package: gegl (0.2.1~git20140807-1ppa1~trusty1)
Generic Graphics Library Test Program
GEGL (Generic Graphics Library) is a graph based image processing framework.
GEGLs original design was made to scratch GIMPs itches for a new compositing and processing core. This core is being designed to have minimal dependencies and a simple well defined API.
This package contains a test program.
Other Packages Related to gegl
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4)
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libgegl-0.2-0 (>= 0.1.8)
- Generic Graphics Library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.28.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libspiro0 (>= 20071029)
- library for curve design