Package: cmake-doc (3.16.3-1)
Links for cmake-doc
Download Source Package cmake:
extended documentation in various formats for CMake
CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files. CMake generates native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
This package provides additional documentation in various formats like HTML or plain text.
Other Packages Related to cmake-doc
- dep: cmake-data (= 3.16.3-1)
- CMake data files (modules, templates and documentation)
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)
- rec: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation
- sug: cmake
- cross-platform, open-source make system